- 4 day guided tour as per itinerary from/to Reykjavík
- Accommodation 2 nights w/breakfast and w/facilities in Reykjavík
- Accommodation 3 nights w/breakfast and w/facilities in countryside
- 2 dinners in the countryside (day 3 and 4)
- Entrance to Eldheimar Museum (day 2)
- Roundtrip ferry fare to Westman Islands (day 2)
- Entrance to Skógar Folk Museum (day 3)
- Entrance to Eyjafjallajökull Visitor Center (day 3)
- Jokulsarlon boat tour (day 4)
- Flights to/from the US
- Travel insurance
- Transfer to/from the airport
Departures 2018: This tour is selling out quickly. Availability is not guaranteed until booking is confirmed by Nordika Travel in writing.
May: 6, 13, 20, 27
$1,655 per person sharing a double room
$2,077 per person in a single room
June: 3, 14, 24,
July: 8, 12, 22, 29
August: 9, 12, 19, 26
$1,940 per person sharing a double room
$2,595 per person in a single room
September: 2, 9, 16, 23
$1,910 per person sharing a double room
$2,565 per person in a single room
Children 6-11 years sharing a room and/or traveling with a guardian will receive 25% discount from the listed price, valid when one child shares a double room with 2 adults.
Children 12 years and older pay full price as adults. It is not recommended that children 0-5 years old travel on scheduled tours.
Prices may change without prior notice. If an incorrect price has been listed, we reserve the right to refuse, cancel or limit any order placed at the incorrect price.